Aromatic chicken in beer and honey!
Beer, honey and orange will give your lunch a whole new meaning when you combine them with chicken.
Photo Credits: DepositPhotos
Beer, honey and orange will give your lunch a whole new meaning when you combine them with chicken. The sweet and salty combination will delight you at the first bite, and if you add simple, salty rice to it, enjoyment is guaranteed.
- 600 g chicken breast or wings
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 200 ml of beer
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Cut the chicken breasts to the desired size, and season them with salt and pepper.
- If you use wings, chopping will not be necessary.
- Add the ginger and store the spicy meat in the fridge for at least half an hour. When it has set, roll the meat in flour and melt the butter in a pan.
- Fry the chicken on both sides until done, then take it out of the pan and add the beer and a tablespoon of honey.
- Allow boiling to allow the liquid to evaporate to half.
- Add the juice of one orange and chicken and cook for a few more minutes.
- Finally, add some sesame seeds and serve warm.