Delicious pumpkin jam that you must try!
Pumpkin has a low energy value - only 30 calories per 100 grams, so go for this delicious pumpkin jam. You will not regret it!
Photo Credits: DepositPhotos
Pumpkin has a low energy value - only 30 calories per 100 grams, so go for this delicious pumpkin jam. In sweetness!
- pumpkin 1kg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- sugar 350g
- grated nutmeg 1 teaspoon
- 60 mg almond
- Peel a pumpkin, grate it and cut it into cubes. Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Put pumpkin cubes in a pot, add sugar, pour approx. 250 ml of water and lemon juice, season with cinnamon and nutmeg, cover, light a fire, and when it boils, cook on low heat for about 60 minutes.
- During this time, place the winter jar in an oven preheated to 85 ° C to pasteurize.
- Then pour liqueur into the pot, if necessary, a little water and mix well with a whisk.
- Fill a pasteurized jar with the obtained jam and close it hermetically.