Japanese banana diet that melts the pounds
Japanese doctor Hitoshi Watanabe, talking about his weight loss experience, shared with the public the story of the morning Japanese diet with bananas.
Many of us enjoy eating bananas in the morning, but also at any other time of the day - both alone and in combination with oatmeal, in banana bread, or as part of other tasty treats. However, scientists from Japan conducted a series of studies and discovered that bananas are not only a very tasty and nutritious fruit but also an excellent ally in the fight against extra pounds.
So the Japanese doctor Hitoshi Watanabe, talking about his weight loss experience, shared with the public the story of the morning Japanese diet with bananas, which in a very short time became a big hit all over the world. Stay tuned below where we reveal the secret behind this hit diet.
The story begins with the fact that Watanabe himself tried to lose weight for a long time, but to no avail. Therefore, together with his wife Suliko, who worked as a pharmacist, he developed his weight loss method, which is based on a very modest breakfast, which is one fresh banana and a glass of water for breakfast. And that's all you can eat until lunch!
So, Watanabe claims that to lose weight you only need to replace your usual breakfast with bananas and hot water. He claims that combining a banana with warm water can speed up the metabolism, so a person on the banana diet can eat whatever they want for lunch and dinner and still lose weight. In addition, unripe bananas contain a lot of complex starch, which is why they provide a feeling of satiety for a long time. As a result, the fat-burning process is more intense.
What does the Japanese banana diet look like?
In this diet, banana is the main and often the only product that can be eaten for breakfast. You can eat one large banana or several smaller fruits, but in no case do not overeat and fill your stomach. Bananas must be fresh - not thawed and not thermally processed in any way.
And when you get tired of eating the same fruit for breakfast every day, from time to time you can replace the banana with another fruit of your choice. However, if that does not help, and the fruit did not satisfy your hunger, wait 15-30 minutes after breakfast, then eat oatmeal or a small portion of parboiled, unseasoned rice. However, keep in mind that the energy value of this second breakfast should not exceed 200 calories.
You can enjoy all other meals as usual, but it is recommended to follow a few simple rules that will help you lose more weight:
- Don't overeat.
- Try to have dinner no later than 8:00 p.m. - the optimal time is around 6:00 p.m.
- If you feel hungry after an early dinner, you can eat some fruit after some time (but no later than two hours before going to bed).
- For lunch and dinner, desserts should be excluded from the menu. If you really want something sweet, you can treat yourself to a treat as a separate snack around one o'clock in the afternoon.
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids. The water should be warm and it is better to drink it in small sips. After eating, it is recommended to drink only water. In the intervals between meals, you can drink tea, coffee, or freshly squeezed juice. Sometimes alcohol is also allowed.
- However, what is important is that you should not eat overripe bananas, too soft or blackened bananas, because they contain few useful substances and many trace elements that are poorly absorbed by the body. If you have no choice, take green bananas.
Post by: Rinna James